About John Licht
John Licht holds a Bachelors degree from Stanford University after winning Jewel Tea Company and National Merit Scholarships, a Masters degree from Northwestern University, and a Law degree from the University of Denver College of Law, where he won 4 American Jurisprudence Academic Excellence Awards. He is an experienced litigation attorney who has been in practice for over thirty years. Since 1993 when he joined the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys he has focused his practice to Elder Law .
- Stanford University: Bachelor of Science, 1965
- Northwestern University: Master of Business Administration, 1967
- University of Denver College of Law, Juris Doctorate,1973
- Colorado Gerontological Society
- Colorado Bar Association, Elder Law Section
- Colorado Bar Association, Alternate Dispute Resolution Section
- Guardianship Alliance of Colorado
With Priscilla, his former wife, he raised two successful daughters. The older is the mother of two, a much-admired grandson and a sparkling granddaughter. John has a wide range of interests. He is a voracious reader of history with a great love of language. He reads and recites cowboy poetry and other verse, and he has appeared in community theater. As a member of the Radio Historical Association of Colorado, John authored, directed, and participated in historical radio broadcast recreations and was instrumental in arranging several old-time radio conventions. He is a past officer of the Rocky Mountain Canoe Club and has been a frequent participant and leader of white-water canoe trips. John is an enthusiastic supporter of Denver's folk music community and can often be seen volunteering at concerts and other events at Swallow Hill Music Association.